Thursday, January 12, 2017
Wednesday, January 11, 2017
|Shop from The Skyn You're In Online Store|
1. To my DL preachers: Stay with the life you chose and stop preaching against homosexual when you are one yourself
2. Work on your own soul salvation: Stop daming people to hell when you're life ain't all lilly white.
3. To my Blaqueer Community: Stop outing Down Low Men
4. Stop Outing People's HIV status
5. Stop expecting people to baby you up. Grow the F**** up!!!
6. Stop advising people to stop "fucking for free" when you are shacked up with a married DL man. Sorry you are the weakest link.
7. Stop Allowing people to force their vision on you.
8. Stop hanging around chickens when you are a Dove.
9. Start working toward your goals.
10. If you have mental health issues, go to therapy.
11. Know your status and get tested.
12. Start focusing on your well being.
13. Start letting people carry their own weight. You are not their ass to carry their load.
14. Don't Entertain Foolishness!!!
Sunday, January 8, 2017
As a result of her words and hate speech, Kim Burrell, lost her appearance on Ellen and her KTSU radio show, Bridging the Gap. Well we now know that is a XXX Large Gap to Bridge. Kim has also been disinvited to the BMI, Trailblazers Ceremony due to her big mouth.
Now although she showed us, the LGBT Community no compassion, shouldn't we show her compassion? I'm only asking because we the Black Gay Community gets no love from the Black Church nor do we get compassion. If we do get compassion it is VERY rare. Now I'm not defending Miss Burrell's antics and nor do I condone hate speech, but if we are asking for compassion and love shouldn't we be showing love to those that spit in our face and degrade us?
Now granted, since her less that stellar comments, I have deleted all things Kim Burrell from my life. I refuse to support anyone who can take my Gay, Transgender Dollars, but can't respect me as a human being. That's just plain and simple common sense. But instead of focusing on what she said, let's focus on why she said what she said.
If you listen closely, Kim Burrell was speaking, not to rebuke her church, but out of hurt. That was an excuse especially when she came for someone outside of her church. If you closely listen to the tone in which she spoke, it was obvious someone who was homosexual may have offended her or she may have had a negative experience with a Same Gender Loving Man or Woman. Whatever the case it is coming from a place of hurt. It could've been from church hurt that had nothing to do with Gays that may have caused her to lash out. Needless to say, I think instead of dragging Kim and Fat shaming her, we should show her compassion, while holding her accountable.
Saturday, January 7, 2017
Sunday, November 20, 2016
Today is Transgender Day of Remembrance. This is the Day we take to remember those who have been snatched away from us due to transphobia and senseless violence. This year alone in the US over 20 trans people have been taken away from us. With recent election events, frivilous lawsuits, as well as dumb bathrom laws, the Transgender community has been under assault. We will prevail. The violence must stop!!!! Take this day to also make a difference,